Today I hosted the Manatee Music Teacher’s Association’s (MTA) regional conference for the south west region. This involved:
- Scheduling and maintaining contact beginning in the summer and leading up to today.
- Reserving space and making maintenance requests.
- Communicating the week before with final details and schedules.
- Arriving at 7:45am, opening the building, setting up rooms, preparing technical needs, and making signs as requested by the conference organizers.
- Hosting, answering questions, helping with changes to setup, etc.
- Cleaning up at the end of the conference, returning tables and desks to original locations, removing signs, locking up and notifying security.